Thursday, November 10, 2011

How to turn on the heat radiator in my room?

I know i'm not the smartest tool in the shed but...i don't do good in the cold now my apartment feels cold and the heat in my room wont come on usually it heats automatically i never had to manually turn it on. i see two valves on it..what is it for? how can i turn on the heat? the one in the living room heats up but its not high n its not really keeping in there warm but my bedroom is freezing. I'm in a basement apartment this house been around from the 70's i checked where the boiler is to what seems like a digital thermostat it only has 3 ons it displays 114 degrees F outdoors 29 degrees F the other 2 ons only display hours 28 and 64 used...i don't understand... it's after 2 am and i'm freezing...please help

No comments:

Post a Comment