Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What do you think..................?

I know this is long but pleez read it, its urgent, ok, i havent seen my father in over 8 years and he has never paid any child support for me, i live in perth, WA, and he lives in NSW. My mum dumped him coz he ended up stalking her but thats no reason to abandon his first child, coz i am, and ive been trying to see him and get into contact with him for almost 2 years now and he hasnt tried one bit, when i tried to call him a few weeks ago, he got his wife to text saying stop trying to call us, and i so want to see him but i hate his guts for not caring at the same time, so im wondering if you have any comments about this pleez, i need to see if he's still worth my time, or if im better off without him in my life, i feel like he dosnt even love me, and i also found out only 2 yrs ago that he already has another daughter that 4 or 5 with his wife, and i just dont think its fair that he abandons me but looks after his second child and he never sends me a present or even a lousy card for my b/days Christmases or Easters and my 13 b/day just past a few months ago and he never even sent me anything for that b/day either!, and im just really p*ssed off that he never puts any effort into trying to see me again or that he never spends Any money on me whatsoever so im just wondering if i should keep trying to pull through to see him, or do u think that he should stick it, and i really want to see him again so i really dont know, so pleez let me know what u think i should do, and pleez no stupid or rude answers, i want only the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment