Sunday, November 13, 2011

Does he like me? read desc...?

well i've known this boy for a while, friend of a friend kinda thing and we were talking on msn for ages, texting etc and i met up with him, we were walking along and hes so so easy to talk to, and he always found a way to sit really close so that our legs were touching. we went on a 'ghost train' ride that he hadn't been on and we were squashed together and he kept sneaking up and grabbing my shoulders to make me jump, the he'd be like sorry honey, just checking you were still there ;) when we were in the carrage thing and it was all dark he put his arm round me in case i got scared and let me snuggle up and i swear i felt this connection. he always lays next to me like on the beach or something and he'll get really close so we're touching? and we can just talk for hours and we were on the train home and he was asking me about my love life and boyfriends and loads of questions like that and he was playing with my hair and hands and stuff like that, and he'd look at me and say something like 'aww i never noticed your little dimples' and smile, he always walks next to me and texts me every day but is he just being friendly or does he like me as more?! sorry if its a bit confused lol

No comments:

Post a Comment