Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hello!!! im 19 years old.. and have ben smoking for 6 years.. im having alot of problems breathing. and every?

physical activty i do.. it tires me out.. and have to stop for like 10 mins.. to get my breath back.. i have some what o f a cough.. i have hocked up.. yellow and black sputum.. and sometimes during the summer i would cough up blood... like one time i was walking to my cabin with my friends.. and it was a clear path and i was busted ( really out of breth) i had to stop for like 10mins.... and when i brings out the garbade i sometimes get out of breth.. i have bronchitis.. since last year.. and had medications for it.. but i used them for a week and still smoke so i odn't think it got better.. can this be copd at my age or can it be something else

No comments:

Post a Comment