Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10 years ago i had a boyfriend. We did what lovers usually do. We were really intimate with each other but?

not for long he had to leave for family and personal reasons without saying goodbye to me. I felt so devastated and felt so down that i almost attempted to commit suicide, maybe bec i wasn't myself and truly been hurt coz he was my "all first.". Years ped i decided to move on. I had a good professional job, met illegible bachelors and finally married and now have 3 kids. All is going smoothly until my ex called up and want us to continue where we left off. He is already married now and have a kid too. I told him to leave me alone, i forgave him already and i already have a happy family. Knowing these facts, i thought he would finally give up but i was wrong. He calls me up time after time and treatens that he'll tell stories about our relationship to my husband and will ruin our family till i say yes to his indecent proposal. what should i do. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment